The following is a list of websites and phone numbers that could be useful during these uncertain times. Please feel free to use and also pass them on to others who may need them.
Take care and stay safe.
Don’t stress about gas / electricity.
- Phone them if you have a prepay meter tell them your self isolating and they will send you out 2 weeks worth of gas / electricity or if you have a smart meter they will top you up.
- BRITISH GAS 0333 202 9802
- EDF 0333 200 5100
- EON 0345 052 000
- N POWER 0800 073 3000
- SCOTTISH POWER 0800 027 0072
- SSE 0345 026 2658
For anyone who is struggling with finding fresh produce
- The new Covent Garden market is 75% down in sales. fresh fruit and veg need to be sold so they’re going to start selling boxes to people rather than companies.
- Go to NewCoventGardenmarket.com you can sign up for home delivery veg and fruit boxes. They can deliver milk, bread etc. as well.
Some useful websites
- Self Employment & Universal Credit https://www.gov.uk/self-employment-and-universal-credit
- Employment & Support Allowance https://www.gov.uk/employment-support-allowance
- Covid-19 Small Business Government Grant
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan
- Citizen’s Advice https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/benefits/help-if-on-a-low-income/if-youre-struggling-with-living-costs/
- Emergency Funding https://www.stepchange.org/debt-info/emergency-funding.aspx