Core Subject Leader of Learning (English)
Core Subject Leader of Learning (Maths)
Main Scale (£29,664 – £40,372) + TLR2a (£2721)
Required for September 2019
St Stephen’s is a one-form entry school in Westbourne Park, close to the Portobello Road and Notting Hill. We have a highly-inclusive ethos and draw our children and families from a very diverse neighbourhood. We are ambitious for our children and our school and are looking for experienced, talented and enthusiastic teachers to lead Mathematics and English in our school from September 2019. These posts are not suitable for NQTs. Accommodation may be available on our school site for eligible applicants.
- Dynamic, organised and highly motivated?
- An excellent class teacher with a passion for high quality teaching and learning?
- Able to energetically deliver a fun, innovative and thought-provoking curriculum?
- Knowledgeable about how to motivate children do their very best?
- Ready to develop a core subject across our school?
- Willing to support and develop the values, vision and ethos of the school?
St Stephen’s can offer you:
- A warm, welcoming school with children who are happy and willing to learn
- An enthusiastic and talented staff and governors, who work well as a team and are committed to achieving the best for all our pupils
- A multi-ethnic, multi-lingual, diverse and inclusive community
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role
- Dedicated leadership time to develop your role
- The possibility of on-site accommodation in our School Flat.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check before and during employment.
Visits to the school are very welcome. Please contact Lesley Gordon in the school office to make an appointment.
Headteacher: Simon Atkinson
Closing Date: Friday 17 May, 12 Noon
Interviews: Week beginning 20 May
The application pack and application forms can be downloaded below.
Tel: 020 3351 4488, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org